Forum

What are you reading?  

RSS

arleigh
Member Admin
06/08/2017 6:47 pm  

I'm currently reading Godwine Kingmaker by Mercedes Rochelle. I haven't had the time to devote the past few weeks to reading (back to school), but I am slowly getting through it. It's very well written and interesting!

I'm also listening to an audiobook I picked up at my local library--The Last American Vampire, which is by the author who wrote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. This one is actually a sequel to the latter (which I've not read), but is reading fine as a stand alone. It has a lot of (alternative) history, so far including the lost colony of Roanoke and Jack the Ripper. Interesting if you can stomach some vampire violence. It is humorous, and well-written.

The next Holt/Plaidy/Carr books I plan to read are Kirkland Revels and Queen in Waiting, although may be a while as I have so many books to read!

ReplyQuote
arleigh
Member Admin
01/09/2017 8:54 pm  

Now I am reading Moby Dick (audiobook) and The Revolution of Marina M. by Janet Fitch - both large books! 

ReplyQuote
arleigh
Member Admin
03/10/2017 7:07 pm  

The two previous took me nearly a month - at over 600 pages and over 800 pages, it's no wonder!

I am now reading Serafina and the Splintered Heart, and an audiobook, The Saturday Evening Girls Club.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register